Friday, October 2, 2009

BACKGROUND
President Bill Clinton had an affair with Miss Lewinsky and he claims that he did not have sexual relationship that that women. Later on he tells the truth and reveals he did had a affair with Miss Lewinsky. So he apologizes to people of the united states of America. In his speech he tells the us that he was sorry and tells the truth. He shows honestly at the end so yeah. =]

PATHOS<$
He did wrong and again Bill Clinton apologizes. He is hoping that the U.S citizens would forgive him and forget all about this and focus on real matters. "Indeed, I did have a relationship with miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact it was wrong"(paragraph 5).

ETHOS! :P
Yes and no in a way because Bill Clinton at the begin he said lies and i guess later on he thought about it and what he did wrong so he spoke the truth. In a way I don't think bill Clinton is a trust worthy person, I wouldn't believe for anything, he should have be a more trust worthy husband because if he doesn't speak out the problem is going to get even bigger. He realize that later on but it was right that he told the truth and get that out of the way and focus on real problems in America.

1 comment:

  1. DAYYUMMM LOOK AT THiS G HERE =]
    YOU DID YOUR WORK GOOD JOB I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS ALL BLANK

    ReplyDelete